Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizard Of Oz Mean Wizard Pumpkin Face .zip

TJ Hvasta

Two, 7ch Wizard of Oz pumpkin face taunts w/ .mp3 audio clips

1) I Am Oz, The Great & Powerful, Who Are You? Knows Why You Have Come.

2) Do No Arouse The Wrath of The Great & Mighty Oz

These are pretty small, I think :14 is the longest. The ropelight face will be the whole front of the house to give it that huge menacing look. The actual animation face you'll see is patterned after Bob-o's Thriller face, 'case it look familiar.

Edited by TJ Hvasta

Yer welcome Todd.. I head to PHX then JFK in a bit, with 17hr overnite in JFK so I'm going to be doing a couple lines the WW does too.. If I can find some green ropelight, I'm going to make a witch face to go along with this Wizard one..

I think you out do yourself each year! The whole 2012 Wizard of Oz display looks great! I think we are going to try to make it up there from Tucson to see this in person. Great job.

Thanks for giving me credit TJ. But ... it wasn't me. I don't have any faces of my own. All the face work I have done is just programming.

The actual animation face you'll see is patterned after Bob-o's Thriller face, 'case it look familiar.

Ooops, thot it was yours.. ok.. it's someones.. but now I cant upload anythnig other than an .lms file.. no wavs, no zips..

Here are the .lms files I'll have to find links for the audio to download/purchase. If you have the dvd/blu ray, rip that..

Well, the first audio file was stapled together, the second is from the movie, uncut/unstapled..

Edited by TJ Hvasta

If you still cant d/l these links, send me/pm me yer email address and I'll see what I can do..

skygodtj AT cox DOT net