Light-O-Rama Forums

Keyboard

rednosetbird

highlight the cell you want to start your paste with the mouse, hold shift, press insert which is above your arrows.

Edited by GoofyGuy

Or highlight cell or cells, control x( cut), control v (paste). You can use and control c(copy) also, if that helps.

Sorry , should say "You can use control c for copy also" Fat fingers and skinny brain cause typos.

Is there a short cut to 'paste' something after you cut/copy something?

Or, in the Sequence Editor you could go to EDIT > PREFERENCES > KEYBOARD PREFERENCES and select or re-define a custom key of your own choosing for paste.

Or, in the Sequence Editor you could go to EDIT > PREFERENCES > KEYBOARD PREFERENCES and select or re-define a custom key of your own choosing for paste.

Thanks George this is what I was looking for! This is only my second year doing this and Tring to learn something to make things more EZ! lol.... thanks Bill

You're welcome. One of the things I like most about the keyboard customizing option is that I can do cut or paste with only one keystroke each instead of having to do the awkward two-finger CTRL+C/V routine.

Are you familiar with the repeat command? Or how about Fill - talk about a couple of real time-savers...

Edited by George Simmons

I just found out lor has a you tube channel. Just started watching some of the videos.This is going to help tremendously!!!