Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking For Josh Groban Sequence I'll Be Home For Xmas W/ Military Inserts

robo

I really want to add this song to my show to show support for our troops! I'll take any number of channels if your willing to share. This is my first year so I'd appericate any help. Thanks and God Bless, Rob

I can share this one with you. Here is a video http://itsmebob.com/...JoshGBeHome.wmv This one mentions St Louis where I live so its one of my favorites. This sequence is very mellow and is a nice contrast to the others which are much more bouncy.

Edited by ItsMeBobO

ItsmeBobo, thanks for the sequence and I will respect your request! Ill open her up when I get home today!

Jimswinder, I actually was on your site before hand but when I open the song it was just a bunch of words(coding) is there someway to convert it into Lor sequance editor?

I'd say the sequence you downloaded from Jim's site was a .xml extension, if so all you have to do is is rename the file, replacing the .xml with .lms

like spomalley said, per the instructions on the webpage:

To Download, use your Right Mouse Button and click on the "Save Link As" (depending on what browser you are using)

you may also have to change the "Save As Type:" from html to .lms

B)

To Download, use your Right Mouse Button and click on the "Save Link As..."

you may also have to change the "Save As Type:"

Edited by jimswinder

I did see that but wasn't sure what it meant. Im a bonehead when it comes to computers. I'm glad I asked ill try it tonight. Thanks for sharing guyz!

Ok, just got home but when I right click on the song I don't get "Save Link As". I Just see the option "Save target as". When I click that it opens "Save as" window. Shows

File Name: "I'll be home for christmas"

and

"Save as type: "XML Document.

when I click on that drop box it only shows "All Files" as an option. :wacko:

I don't see how to convert it to .lms

Sorry for all the dumb questions, just a noobie. Thanks Rob

ok, I saved to my desktop but How do I rename it. I can only rename the actual name I'll be home for christmas? Again thanks for the help...

I can share this one with you. Here is a video http://itsmebob.com/...JoshGBeHome.wmv This one mentions St Louis where I live so its one of my favorites. This sequence is very mellow and is a nice contrast to the others which are much more bouncy.

Great Job Bob....I love your music choices :) :) Truly superb sir!

I right click opn the file on my desktop and click rename, rename it with "I'll be home for christmas.lms" no difference when opening it? I have to be doing something wrong. Errr!

I got it , I got it. Thanks so much guys!!! That opens a whole new door of sequences! Thanks sooo much! Rob

glad it worked for ya....by the way, I don't know if he has different versions, but mine is the one where all the service men and women are talking...