Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights For Riley 2011 Sequences Now Available

njwatkins1

Yes, thank you for posting these!

I visited your show last year, a couple times actually. Very nice! I don't live far from you, so I was able to make a couple trips to see your show.

Nick,

Thank s for posting these they are a great help for one who seems to sequencing challenged!

PMK

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing! Seems like you loosly based your display off Mr. Holdman as well so it made converting it really easy for me. ;)

Love your videos btw! cheers.gif

Thank you for sharing your hard work, I am currently working on coverting Christmas with a capital C to fit my display. I also downloaded a couple others of yours that I hope to have time to convert. Look for the videos in late December or in January on my website listed below.

Again Thank you for sharing.

Ken

• 1 month later...

Just had to bump this and thank you for... DANCING QUEEN!!! :)

Seriously... I just got done fitting the sequence into our display and it makes me smile everytime I listen to the song. I can't wait to see people's reaction when the song comes on... and then when they find themselves *loving* the sequencing. :D

Thanks again!

what you are doing is wonderful i wish more could help do this i am looking into putting up a donation box for my display and donating the money to childrens hospital of alabama these children need our help they are defenseless and some parents (its not their fault )cannot afford the charges for their childrens medications and/or treatment great job keep up the good work god bless JOHN