Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Sequences

Ralph Priest

Can anyone recommend a vendor that creates customized sequences for LOR?I have tried to contact a couple of vendors listed on PC,but noone has responded.

Ralph Priest wrote:

Can anyone recommend a vendor that creates customized sequences for LOR?I have tried to contact a couple of vendors listed on PC,but no one has responded.
might help if you define what needs to be customized. Is you display different than most? Need songs shortened? etc.

I am simply interested in sequences made to fit my show solely.No unusual songs or devices;just straight forward Christmas lights and two mega trees.

Ralph Priest wrote:

Can anyone recommend a vendor that creates customized sequences for LOR?I have tried to contact a couple of vendors listed on PC,but noone has responded.

Try out this guy. Not sure if he's booked up though!
http://forums.lightorama.com/users/7833.html

• 4 weeks later...

i can help.i just started giving people a hand on programming lights to fit there house .send me a drawing of your house and i can program it for you.$50 a song.

i can help.i just started giving people a hand on programming lights to fit there house .send me a drawing of your house and i can program it for you.$50 a song.

I would love you program my house .Where do i send it to.You can get me on tdm54@hotmail.com