Light-O-Rama Forums

FireStick

caniac

khawes wrote:

I've got a 6 channel if you are interested. Admittedly, I did not spend much time building it.
sure, it is a start. can you email it to me at kai_dev@ncrrbiz.com?

caniac wrote:

khawes wrote:
I've got a 6 channel if you are interested. Admittedly, I did not spend much time building it.
sure, it is a start.  can you email it to me at kai_dev@ncrrbiz.com?

done

And for anyone else I've attached it.

Attached files fire-stick.lpf

khawes wrote:

caniac wrote:
khawes wrote:
sure, it is a start. can you email it to me at kai_dev@ncrrbiz.com?

done

And for anyone else I've attached it.
thanks!

khawks & dariansdad:

If you would like your props added to the sticky at the top of the forum, please post them in new topics. That way when I merge them in, you'll be credited with the prop. Unfortunately, I can't split threads into new topics.

If you don't mind that it looks like I posted it, I can add it manually if you like, and you won't have to do a thing. Just let me know :)

DevMike wrote:

khawks & dariansdad:

If you would like your props added to the sticky at the top of the forum, please post them in new topics. That way when I merge them in, you'll be credited with the prop. Unfortunately, I can't split threads into new topics.

If you don't mind that it looks like I posted it, I can add it manually if you like, and you won't have to do a thing. Just let me know :)

I don't care how it's posted, so you can go ahead and manually add it. I'm at work and will probably forget to post to a new thread :)