Light-O-Rama Forums

Celtic Women

Denise Brunner

Does anyone have a good up beat song from the Celtic Women. I love their sound, but all the songs I have looked at are a lot to slow. I am thinking of the Carol of the bells or Ding Dong merrily on high. But I already have Carol of the bells in my song list and I am not really thrilled with Ding dong merrily on high.

Any suggestions ???

I've got their "O Holy Night" song although I've not sequenced it yet. It was a live performance so I had to edit out the audience applause at the end.

I listened to it, but thought it was a little slow to sequence to. Let me know how you do please

Denise Brunner wrote:

Does anyone have a good up beat song from the Celtic Women. I love their sound, but all the songs I have looked at are a lot to slow. I am thinking of the Carol of the bells or Ding Dong merrily on high. But I already have Carol of the bells in my song list and I am not really thrilled with Ding dong merrily on high.

Any suggestions ???

Denise,
I did Carol of the Bells last season 2011.
You are correct, it is very slow. It does have great dynamics which were fun and at the same time challenging to sequence. Lots of fades and slow chases but the end result I think was beautiful. If you would like I will send you a copy. Just know that last year was my first year as a LOR Newbie. It is for 64 channels. This year it will be re done for 128 channels. Let me know if you want to give it a look.

Joe

Joe, I would love to see what you have done with it. You can either PM me here or I could PM you my email address.

Arnold, Nice job, looks great. If you would not mind, could you send me a copy??? Would love to play with it and see what happens.

I do video also, so the Celtic Women put on a great show and would be a super addition.

I will PM both of you my list of sequences and if there is something there you like, I will gladly share !!!

Denise

Denise,

Would me more than happy to. When I get home I will send both the sequence and the music file. (keep in mind, it was my first year with LOR, my sequencing has gotten a lot better since!) When you get a chance, PM me your email address.

• 1 year later...

I did their "O Holy Night" and used it last year and again, it'll get used this year. Its a slow song but a nice one for more traditional Christmas displays/shows but it turned out nice. Sounds like I need to listen/view their "Ding Dong" one.

Ahh, Celtic Woman, have seen them twice in concert. The violinist, well let's just say she's even better looking in person, anyway, I've always like their song Christmas Pipes..wonderful song!

I did their "O Holy Night" and used it last year and again, it'll get used this year. Its a slow song but a nice one for more traditional Christmas displays/shows but it turned out nice. Sounds like I need to listen/view their "Ding Dong" one.

Could you please send me it, jbizub5192@gmai.com Thanks!!

Ahh, Celtic Woman, have seen them twice in concert. The violinist, well let's just say she's even better looking in person, anyway, I've always like their song Christmas Pipes..wonderful song!

I saw them this year for the first time and was really impressed! They were great.

Could you please send me it, jbizub5192@gmai.com Thanks!!

You've got mail! Wish I could see them in concert but don't think they'll ever be coming this way.

• 1 month later...

1st year LOR user with 16 channel controller, i would love a copy.... please....nunofernandes@earthlink.net

You've got mail, but understand, mine was 112 channels, although I probably didn't use them all. AND, here's the video of this year and that song

O Holy Night 2013

https://vimeo.com/81219168