Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 plus CCR

Box on Rails

I just added 2 CC Ribbons to my display and I am looking for any sequences that include CCR channels in them. I have created some cool color effects for the arches I plan to make. but I feel there is so much more that can be done with these RGB strips. all I need is the sequence so I can look at how the color blends are made.

Or If there is a color blend chart out there to show how to create different colors would work too. The basics are obvious. I took finger painting 101 in college. :P I am looking for some color effects that people have created in the new S3 software. what tricks have you learned. Any help would be awesome.

box please do not take this the wrong way.im in my second year as well rgb ,ccr,s piwels add another level to our sequencing i would advise you to go to the super star forum and the ccr forun watch all the videos and read all you can also go to the http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php join that forum and down load the book christmas lights for dummies (no pun intended)yes you can down load other sequences from others but by doing so what do we learn.and thay will not fit our layouts any way if you get achance to chat with fasteddie over there he wrote the book and is very helpful BUT READ AND PICK UP ALL YOU CAN FIRST im not trying to be a smart alic just another newbie offering info