Light-O-Rama Forums

Name this song!

steinbc

George Simmons wrote:

steinbc wrote:
... Let the christmas programing begin!

Slacker...

Come on now, it's only my second year! I only have 16 channels (so far) to worry about. There is a possibility of another controller coming for a spiral mega tree but my blind ignorance is telling me it should be easy to program.

Jerry ...

The file in the mediafire is mono ... do you know if it is available in a stereo version. ( Can't check itunes or youtube from my work computer ).

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

Jerry ...

The file in the mediafire is mono ... do you know if it is available in a stereo version. ( Can't check itunes or youtube from my work computer ).

Dave

I didn't know it was mono I've never used it it was given to me by someone. I can look when I get home, but if you have audacity you can make it stereo (sort of) by copying and adding the second track.

If you go to spiraling.net they have it for 99¢ click on browse digital albums

One other thing, since they have no song preview I can not say for sure it is the same exact song.
I looked on itunes and their other songs are there, but not this one.
I also check amazon mp3 and it is not there either.
Only place I could find it was their website
http://spiraling.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=19
You can buy it only with paypal

jerryb721 wrote:

One other thing, since they have no song preview I can not say for sure it is the same exact song.
I looked on itunes and their other songs are there, but not this one.
I also check amazon mp3 and it is not there either.
Only place I could find it was their website
http://spiraling.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=19
You can buy it only with paypal

Just an FYI ... Downloaded this version of the song ... in stereo !

Dave

FYI.... If you are ever looking for the name/artist/etc of a song, I recommend SoundHound Infinity for your Android (and possibly iOS).

It is excellent. All you have to do is start the app and tell it to listen to a song. Hold up your phone/pad to the speaker and in a few seconds it will come back with the name/artist/album/etc.

You can even hum or sing a song and it will try to find it.

I think there is a free version as well, but I was so impressed I gave them the $5.

Mwhite7097 wrote:

Here is a video of that in my show. 2nd year LOR user. Not the greatest video quality but maybe it will give you some ideas.

That was a very nice job for your second year. Looked GREAT!

DevMike wrote:

FYI.... If you are ever looking for the name/artist/etc of a song, I recommend SoundHound Infinity for your Android (and possibly iOS).
I have to agree with Mike, that is by far the most used app on my phone. Plus, it keeps a list of songs you "named" you can remember what you wanted to find when you get home.