Light-O-Rama Forums

To My Fellow Canadian LOR users

RaceMedic

No disrespect to my American friends but I am sure you would not have heard of this song.

Have any of my Canadian colleagues try to sequence the I BELIEVE from the winter Olympics of Vancouver ?!

Dave

I heard no mention of anyone sequencing the song on the Canadian forum, but that does not mean someone hasn't sequenced it.

If not, then you can be the 1st.

Just curious why you picked this song?

I thought about doing it for this past season but never got around to it.

I am a huge fan of the olympics and my light sceme is red and white, not meant to be due to the Canadian thing but I really liked the song when the olympics were on.

I have a singing face that would work well with it and there are some parts in it that have the BAM spots so I thought I would try and see if it would work.

If not .. I will just scrap it .. the voice syncing has already been done and looks good !

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

I have a singing face that would work well with it and there are some parts in it that have the BAM spots so I thought I would try and see if it would work.

If not .. I will just scrap it .. the voice syncing has already been done and looks good !

Dave

You need to go with it.

That song would work in my display rather well because it flows. I cannot do that flashy, flashy, blink, blink stuff because most of the front of the house is covered by my Matrix, 11ft trees etc.

Actually I made my poles Red & White because I had Red & White Leds & because of the Canadian thing. I plan on doing another Canadian song or two this year.

3rd year adding Canadian content in the show.

As lightzilla says, go for it. It has a nice flow to it. your red white would look good. And someone has to do it first.
Then join us on the Canadian Forum www.christmaslights.ca

bfrd22 wrote:

As lightzilla says, go for it. It has a nice flow to it. your red white would look good. And someone has to do it first.
Then join us on the Canadian Forum www.christmaslights.ca

I forgot I was a member on there .. just logged in and it still worked !

Dave

The song is 3:49 ( trimmed it a bit ).

Just finished the animated face synching and already it looks GREAT !!

A LOT of work to do on it still !

Dave

The song is 3:49 ( trimmed it a bit ).

Just finished the animated face synching and already it looks GREAT !!

A LOT of work to do on it still !

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Aaron ... If you want to PM me your email I will send you the file so you can look at it !

Dave