Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

michiganmn50

I just upgraded from a 6 channel Gemmy lightshow to LOR. I am looking for some 16-32 channel sequences. Im almost sure I'll olny have 16 channels this year seeing i just invested in one box to start. But plan on at least 32 channels the year after. So rather have 16 channel ones that i can use the 16 i want for now.. any help would be nice and seeing other peoples ideas will help me get started on my own... thanks in advance...

michiganmn50 wrote:

I just upgraded from a 6 channel Gemmy lightshow to LOR. I am looking for some 16-32 channel sequences. I'm almost sure I'll only have 16 channels this year seeing i just invested in one box to start. But plan on at least 32 channels the year after. So rather have 16 channel ones that i can use the 16 i want for now.. any help would be nice and seeing other peoples ideas will help me get started on my own... thanks in advance...
some folks on here have done some really creative things with just 16 channels so depending on you show that may or may not be enough.

Rather than just ask for sequences though, I would recommend making a list of what songs you want for your show and how long a show. Most of us do a 20-30min show (8-10 songs). Also give us an idea of what props you are thinking about using. You don't need a sequence with a mega tree in it if you will never use a mega tree.

Once you have done that then make a list of 5-10 songs you want for your show and let us know something about the props (i.e. most of my 32 channel sequences are centered around using a mega tree, ten mini's and a few other props). If you leave your request as is you may end up with everything from heavy metal to pink floyd to classical.

I have a basic flow pattern going, I do have a tree i want to do, 6 channel one color you know, one strand up the front and one down the back per channel. I also have 6 one channel bells, and a 6 channel trunk wrap tree, all because o f the 6 channel gemmy i had. the rest ison the house in a flow pattern 1-8 on the actual house, 9-16 on the lawn in the form of blowmolds. and i want a 16 channel like piano grid on the garage roof. get the jest.

ok, my avatar is my house, the white in front is blowmolds, the 6 channel tree trunk, the roof piano, the house lights start on peak as one, gutter taking channel 2 and three, left front red window 4, across to channel 8 around garage door, back in front to the blowmolds 9-16.
the green dots above the garage door is the one channel bells. and the 6 channel mega tree in front yard tied in somehow, lol..

my 6 channel set up i had last christmas is on youtube. search gemmy ecorse lightshow to find it in michigan, think same screename too..

michiganmn50 wrote:

my 6 channel set up i had last christmas is on youtube. search gemmy ecorse lightshow to find it in michigan, think same screename too..

add you location to your profile, there are folks on here that may be nearby and could help. Also, start with a short list of songs you may want and let us know. If you go with a generic "need sequences" then you never know what you will get.

michiganmn50 wrote:

Looking to do some TSO. not really sure, whats good amount, I was thinking like about 10-15 songs,
might be able to help on a couple of TSO songs, with an average song being 3mins give or take you have to factor in if someone or several want to watch the whole show will it back up traffic on your street and whether or not that will be an issue. At 15 songs that is conceivably a 45+ minute show. PM me your email and I will see what I have.

michiganmn50 wrote:

Looking to do some TSO. not really sure, whats good amount, I wa thinking like about 10-15 songs,

I Have TSO Christmas Cannon and Holiday Road. PM me. Just don't laugh too hard on my animation.

There are some great sites out there with 16+ channels you just have to look hard for them or ask ye shall receive I just need to know what your looking for lol

• 3 months later...

I use 16 channels only I have a very large christmas and halloween sequence collection will be glad to help just pm me your email will send some James Morris

• 1 month later...

I'm new to all of this madness too! Is there a new place to get current X-Mas songs and I guess new songs like LMFAO. I was hoping there would be "The Place" but I can't find it.

I'm new to all of this madness too! Is there a new place to get current X-Mas songs and I guess new songs like LMFAO. I was hoping there would be "The Place" but I can't find it.

There are plenty of choices to choose from in this thread, and at UltraShows.com.