Light-O-Rama Forums

Wow..no new sequence and kind of dead on here

Bobbyp47

Wow.....no new sequence and kind of dead on here. I would like to see some action on here...lol. I have been working on Dirks Bentley Home and Red Solo cup for July 4th and working on some Halloween and will post when I get them done.

I've been trying to take a self-imposed 2 month break from sequencing work. With any luck I'll be able to get to 3/1 without having to start on any projects.

We'll see!

Yea, it is usually dead this time of year as far as people doing anything, yet lots of people still sign on. You might just have to wait till summer to see things picking up :-)

I am in full 2012 sequence mode. I have redrawn my layout, planned out my 200+ channels and am redoing all my sequences.
This is truly going to be an all year hobby for me...

this is my second year,I was way ahead of the game last year. this year I have decided to take more slowly this year. last year I was sequencing almost every night. I do have two songs finished already,but have spent half the time doing it.things will pick up in a couple months

my second year also first year making my own sequences i want to do songs that other people have not use before i have 6 done so fare they are all halloween

Bobbyp47 wrote:

Wow.....no new sequence and kind of dead on here. I would like to see some action on here...lol. I have been working on Dirks Bentley Home and Red Solo cup for July 4th and working on some Halloween and will post when I get them done.

thats because nobody asking.

Guest Don Gillespie

evan.a wrote:

Bobbyp47 wrote:

thats because nobody asking.

Give it time :)

Bobbyp47 wrote:

would love to see your Red Solo sequence! Have been working on a few myself, have completed two Halloween ones and three Christmas ones plus will be moving my 64 channel ones to 96 channels.