Light-O-Rama Forums

Is anyone willing......

Ultamitking73

I am looking for the sequence "I'm sexy and I know it" I saw that Kevin did it last year I think that's who it was but anyways if anyone is willing to share it please do or PM me

Ultamitking73 wrote:

I am looking for the sequence "I'm sexy and I know it" I saw that Kevin did it last year I think that's who it was but anyways if anyone is willing to share it please do or PM me

Kevin keeps those real close to the chest until hes done with them. Seeing that he just finished up with setting up a show for LMFAO's next music video Id be willing to bet your not going to find it. Also a 1132 channel setup wont work well with most peoples houses.

Ultamitking73 wrote:

I did a Christmas version, how many channels do you have or are looking?

Yes I know he's not going to let it go i already asked him last year for party rock and he said no lol ......A christmas version???? hmmm looking for 32 just thought someone might have it if not i will go on ahead and start working on it myself but i think i am going to do the "I'm elmo and I know it" version it's kid friendly and just as catchy lol

havent heard the elmo and I know it yet, ive heard the santa and i know it and it was decent, I think Orville was working on it?

Ultamitking73 wrote:

Yes I know he's not going to let it go i already asked him last year for party rock and he said no lol ......A christmas version???? hmmm looking for 32 just thought someone might have it if not i will go on ahead and start working on it myself but i think i am going to do the "I'm elmo and I know it" version it's kid friendly and just as catchy lol

Come on now...this doesn’t sound like me. I don’t just don’t say NO. I’ll give you a PC answer and my reason. I’ve always said that once I no longer want to use a sequence, I will post it.

Kevin

Cracker wrote:

Ultamitking73 wrote:

Come on now...this doesn’t sound like me. I don’t just don’t say NO. I’ll give you a PC answer and my reason. I’ve always said that once I no longer want to use a sequence, I will post it.

Kevin
Not that he needs my vote, but from past experience Kevin is always true to his word!! Have always either gotten an explanation or a sequence.

Cracker wrote:

Ultamitking73 wrote:

Kevin

I want This is Halloween! Ive emailed kevin a few times regarding displays, RGB components, even his sequences. Hes a busy man and I do not blame him for not giving up his current sequences. That and the work it would take to slap into someone elses house anyways.

Back to the subject, I want to see the sequence for the Elmo and I know it.

Jeff Spooner wrote:

No comment

Uh, Jeff, I don't think that's the Elmo sequence.

Looks like you got your links crossed - kind of like a different Jeff's gonads before his surgery.

wow lol very true kevin it has been a while and i think your right you did say once I'm done with it I will share it ("no lol") is just so much shorter hahahaha anyways back to the subject I will be doing both versions not to sure about the "I'm Santa and I know it" but the elmo and the original one I will start working on soon 32 channels is what it will be just for those curious