Light-O-Rama Forums

sequences

leeloswayze

leeloswayze wrote:

Does anyone have sequences for Faith Noel by TSO & Christmas Shoes by Newsong?

You can also find all my sequences for download here:

http://cid-7d6d47dfa1c635ae.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=browse&resid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE!1240&type=6&Bsrc=EMSHGM&Bpub=SN.Notifications

Haven't done Christmas Shoes {yet, working on it}, but are you wanting the one for "Where are you Christmas? on the Lost Christmas Eve TSO CD?

If so, here is my S3 2011 version of it:

Attached files 12 Where Are You Christmas-R.lms

• 2 months later...

Orville, is this sequence "12 Where Are You Christmas-R.lms" the song by faith hill? I couldnt find a song on the Lost Christmas Eve TSO cd called "Where are you christmas". Thanks.

I was thinking about doing Christmas Shoes but I had a LOT of friends and family say ... NO ... TO SAD !

Just a thought !

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Fund Raising idea. Play Christmas Shoes and have somebody going between the cars selling travel packs of Kleenex.

My wife says it's way too sad.

I did a song called "I'm A Soldiers Wife" back in 2010.....these are the unsung heroes that hardy get, if any, recognition. Anyhow I still get emails via YouTube from wives after 1 year saying it makes then cry because they miss their soldier husband but are glad I put the song to lights.

Maybe Christmas Shoes is sad but hay the the mom is with "Christ"mas Himself. It all depends on how you look at it. Sure she is missed there is no doubt about that, but she is in a better place.