Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR tree seq wanted

drivemewilder

I'm really strongly considering the 6 CCR tree that i've seen, in particular Andy with Lunacy Lights. Since i'm new to LOR, i'm in no mindset to learn how to master the Superstar software right now. I currently own 2 CCR's and bought the sequences from Brian at the Superstar website. Would anyone be willing to sell sequences for a 6 CCR tree by sometime this summer? I don't know if these trees are common and people already have the sequences. I'm thinking of allocating my funds to buying the other 4 Ribbons and the seq's, if someone can/will sell them to me. If not, then i need to proceed as planned and allocate my funds elsewhere.

Why don't you just buy a sequence from Brian? Get his 12 CCR sequence and just use 6. Or do two sequences - one with the left six and one with the right six and rotate them.

George, i think it's a good idea. It crossed my mind, but wasn't sure it would work. Wouldn't the timings be off? It seems to me that every other beat would be missed. Maybe not?

I can't answer that question. If it was me, it would definitely drive me crazy. But there's a growing body of evidence that seems to indicate that viewers won't notice anything amiss.