Light-O-Rama Forums

UREKA!

JeremiahCurtis84

I am up and running! I figured this crazy thing out that we all call, Light O Rama!!! Now I just need to find some 16 channel sequences, since I decided to keep it simple for my first year (32 channel next year).

If anyone would like to share their 16 channel sequences, I would greatly appreciate it.

My personal e-mail is JeremiahCurtis84@gmail.com

I am having my boss over for Christmas dinner, he is the president of the Poker room... I would love to have Lady Gaga Poker face! That would make the party awesome, for sure!

Thank you everyone for reading, and - or helping me make my holiday the best!

Bob Hall wrote:

I thought up and running and figuring LOR out meant you had sequencing done? I know that part still kicks my butt.

Anyway, check this site out. It's a great resource.
Have fun!
well played sir, well played... haha! THANKS!

Glad to hear that you got it going.

Now you will have to get immersed in the sequencing end to really see what this can do!

Bill

beeiilll wrote:

Glad to hear that you got it going.

Now you will have to get immersed in the sequencing end to really see what this can do!

Bill

I cannot wait until I figure out how to do all of that! I can assure you that I am losing sleep playing with my new toy!

Any Chance you have any Mariah carey, boys 2 men, or poker face for 16 channel? I can't seem to open your site on my phone.