Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I change play speed for just ONE .las in SSB/SSE

TJ Hvasta

I have an animation sequence I want to make play slower (not particualarly longer, just slower) ... like 1/4 speed.. for my shutdown sequence. It was 2minutes, i lengthened to 2 hrs, copied/pasted, but I like the way it plays on 1/4 speed.. I cant see a way of changing the timings to play slower, or play speed for SSB, or SSE for just this one animation sequence.. anyone have any ideas?

Yes, I really know to make it officially play slower, I have to lengthen each fade/ramp, rather than change the play speed..

Well, its not letting me post it, it's 1975kb.. still under the 2MB limit ;)

I'm not 100% sure that I'm understanding correctly, but if I am, you could make a fixed grid, switch to that grid, copy, make a fixed grid with cells four times as large, switch to that grid, and paste by cell.

Thanks Bob, yeah, thats what I want to do.. basically make a 1 minute sequence fit a 2 minute grid without looping. That sounds like it'll work, make a fixed grid, each cell a longer time than the original and paste by cell..

Or even make an empty timing grid, copy the whole sequence, change the sequence's total time to be four times as long, and paste by cell. One big cell.