Light-O-Rama Forums

Having problem with audio level on video playback

Denise Brunner

I am using one song from Santa Symphonies and one song using the virtual Santa. Both have their volume way low. Is there a program I can use to raise the volume (normalize and compress) the audio. Also afraid to strip the audio off and then work on it and restore it to the video keeping the proper timing. Any help will be appreciated.

Denise

Guest Don Gillespie

Denise Brunner wrote:

I am using one song from Santa Symphonies and one song using the virtual Santa. Both have their volume way low. Is there a program I can use to raise the volume (normalize and compress) the audio. Also afraid to strip the audio off and then work on it and restore it to the video keeping the proper timing. Any help will be appreciated.

Denise

Denise I know audacity works for audio but I don't know much about video most people use Audacity which is free you will also need Lame which again is free

I have used Audacity to play with audio, it does not work with AVI file. Was able to import into pinacle and work somewhat with volume level, but will have to put it into the show computer after the show ends tonight and then try it tomorrow.