Light-O-Rama Forums

Please have the heart to help a newbie!

JeremiahCurtis84

I am new to LOR and just got my 32 channel showtime package... Since I am new, I think this Christmas I may just use one 16 channel...

BUT

If anyone could e-mail me pre-made sequences with the music for 16 channel and or 32 channel (preferably both)... I would be forever grateful! I am having 45 family members over this year and would hate to have spent all this money and not be able to use the product. (didn't realize it was going to be so time consuming)

THANKS!

My e-mail is JeremiahCurtis84@gmail.com

JeremiahCurtis84 wrote:

I am new to LOR and just got my 32 channel showtime package... Since I am new, I think this Christmas I may just use one 16 channel...

BUT

If anyone could e-mail me pre-made sequences with the music for 16 channel and or 32 channel (preferably both)... I would be forever grateful! I am having 45 family members over this year and would hate to have spent all this money and not be able to use the product. (didn't realize it was going to be so time consuming)

THANKS!

My e-mail is JeremiahCurtis84@gmail.com

if you put your location in there may be other members nearby that may offer assistance. you can purchase pre-made sequences with music from www.wowlights.com

They do a real good job and you can use their layout. can be quick and easy, the way I went last year. was up and running in a couple of hours (after I remembered to plug in the controllers).

JeremiahCurtis84 wrote:

BUT

If anyone could e-mail me pre-made sequences with the music for 16 channel and or 32 channel (preferably both)... I would be forever grateful!  I am having 45 family members over this year and would hate to have spent all this money and not be able to use the product. (didn't realize it was going to be so time consuming) 

THANKS!

My e-mail is     JeremiahCurtis84@gmail.com

Just a little advice check out wbottomley profile he has a whole list of sequences, now for the real advice being new around here the quickest way to get scolded by the older ones is asking for the music the straight answer you will get from here is you need the music check out itunes or amazon and purchase your own music. Now own with the display good luck!