Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Edit

columbus27

Could some one look at this sequence and give me help on cleaning it up? I tried to use the beat wizard, but it didn't come out to great. All I am trying to do is get the beat. I can e-mail you the MP3

Attached files run dmc christmas32.lms

Guest Don Gillespie

Ok I tried to help Robert downlaoded his sequence inserted the media file but when I tried to run the beat wizzard I get that little annoying can't initiate conversion, Iam running S3 software not sure what Robert is running am I missing something here??

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Just downloaded a MP3 off of Rocket, It worked fine. Just added 1 beat wizard channel.

Don't know if it's the same MP3 or not.

Well glad you got it to work Pete r u running S2 or S3

Dang forum hung up for a while. Like I said, don't know if it's the right song or not. If he emails it to me I will redo it and send it to him.

Just got the media file into the sequence, go to beat wizard, and BAM!!!, can't init conversion!! What the heck?? Ran the MP3 thru Audacity and exported as a WAV file and it worked fine. Will finish it up and send it back to Robert. Can't understand why the MP3 won't work but the WAV does. Any ideas??

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Just got the media file into the sequence, go to beat wizard, and BAM!!!, can't init conversion!! What the heck?? Ran the MP3 thru Audacity and exported as a WAV file and it worked fine. Will finish it up and send it back to Robert. Can't understand why the MP3 won't work but the WAV does. Any ideas??

Never tried to convert to a wave good thinking Pete must have been a bad MP3 LOL :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just had this happen to me. I downloaded a song from Amazon and I saw the same error trying to start the beat wizard. I think the problem is the frequency of the MP3 sample. As soon as I dropped the bitrate from 243lbps to 128kbps, everything worked as expected.