Light-O-Rama Forums

Gilbert ,Az Video By Sequence Dr.

Guest guest

I like I like...:waycool::waycool::tree::tree:

what were you using on the lawn to represent the mini trees? (looks like large light bulbs)

Love the bush sequences....

white and blue icecycles....

Obviously, you watched the Carson video a time or two. :)

I must say, I did some some interesting elements in the display, which shows you gave it some thought, and changed it up some.

Thanks for the feedback. yea carsons video is what inspired me to do this. He does hold the torch for using the Wizards In Winter song and the triangle of trees, But I dont really feel I copied him , I did spend a month making that sequence. I have soo many ideas for next year with 32 more channels.

Thanks

Mike

doublea wrote:

I like I like...:waycool::waycool::tree::tree:

what were you using on the lawn to represent the mini trees? (looks like large light bulbs)

Love the bush sequences....

white and blue icecycles....

They were 2' mini trees 15 of them with 300 minis on each tree .

I am working on a better video with more songs. I just had to throw this up to get it out there. I have 4 cams to set up for different views n stuff, it will be cool.

Mike

Thanks Don , I didnt take it that way , no worries. I did get a Story on the Good Morning Arizona Show. I am jazzed about it, I am meeting with them tomorrow to get it going. I dont know a date yet tho. I will keep posting as I hear more. I will make it a point to say stuff about LOR and Carsons inspiration to me.

Mike:waycool: