Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for Sandstorm sequence to purchase and more, any help???

swoop10

Im new to the forums and did my first 16 channel LOR display this year, having so much fun with it...i am trying to find out where i can purchase sequences with audio file for a few songs like sandstorm, frosty snowman etc. Im not looking for free bees i tried to sequence on my own just could not figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have bought all sequences off WOW lights and LOR, just looking for sandstorm and coke a cola holiday one. Thanks Travis

thanks cliffdeen people like you really help newbies like me .. i down loaded your sequence but my sandstorm song does'nt line up, did you change the song or do i have the wrong one. thanks alot again..

Once you download it how do you get it over to LOR sequence editor? Also after you have the audio file how do you combine them, for us not so computer savy people this is not easy. lol

once you get the music file -(send me your email address and I will reply back with the file) - I would upload it to the forum, but it exceeds the max size I am allowed to upload - within the sequence editor - under the edit menu - you will find "MEDIA FILE". Clicking on that will bring up a explorer window - navigate in that window to where you saved the music file. Clicking on the music file will "lock" the file to the sequence. Save the sequence (best to do it right then) and then feel free to modify the sequence with your set-up. I typically try to utilize the channels that most closely match to my lighting set up. Try a channel out and see how it looks. If you have S3 you can use the visualizer to get the look and feel of the sequence to music. If not, you might consider the Holiday Lights Designer software package that runs with S2.