Light-O-Rama Forums

audio keeps geeting off beat!

webbie

I have programmed for years, same machine, same Version of LOR, and i have this song that is in 128 that keeps getting off beat!!!

GRRRRR the frustration level is through the roof.

I have went back multiple times and redone the beats through the tapper wizard. It looks good, I play the whole sone everything seems fine. I go to start using all the fade up, fade down to "program" and all the beat are off.

My eyes are going crossed trying to fix this!!!!!

Had to vent!!!!!

:X

I just did. Funny thing is when i play the whole song, its fine. WHen i go to edit a section, the beats are all off. I have turned off all the extra features for the sound card, and no help there either. ALmost thinking of just updating to the new version of LOR since Im still on 2.7.6

webbie wrote:

I just did. Funny thing is when i play the whole song, its fine. WHen i go to edit a section, the beats are all off. I have turned off all the extra features for the sound card, and no help there either. ALmost thinking of just updating to the new version of LOR since Im still on 2.7.6

Well, upgrading to a new version of LOR won't solve this problem. LOR uses the Windows Media Player drivers/engine (whatever the technical phrase is) for audio.

You'd still encounter the same problem as before.

If you'd like, you can send me a copy and I'll see what I can do.

webbie wrote:

its all microsofts fault then, with there windows 7 updates!!!

Is the song a WAV or MP3?

If it is a MP3 have you checked it as an Constant Bit Rate and not a Variable Bit Rate. The VBR will cause your problem.

What song is it? I have one that does the exact same thing. If played from the start it is fine but once I start sequencing further into the song it gets off. Mine is TSO - Wizards. Just wondering if its possibly the same song.

Pipelayer wrote:

You might try converting it to a wav file, as I had same problem with another song, and that got it to work.

I would try this as well. I had this problem with a track a couple of years ago, and converting to a .wav file resolved the issue.

D.T.