Light-O-Rama Forums

LED to Bright

columbus27

This is my first year of using LED lights so I put about 300 white on my tree on one ch, then red, and green. When I ran my sequence I noticed the white was almost blinding. So I adjusted the sequence intensity down to 20%. My question is can I reduce the intensity of shimmer, twinkle ect? And is there and easy way to do this?

Don wrote:

Look under Tools -> Custom Settings.

Found it. First I set the intensity to 20%, then I selected custom then I went to select custom settings twinkle and intensity. Finally I highlighted the section. Thanks

columbus27 wrote:

This is my first year of using LED lights so I put about 300 white on my tree on one ch, then red, and green. When I ran my sequence I noticed the white was almost blinding.

Perfect, So whats the problem.
Go Bright or Go Home.

redsea300

Go Bright or Go Home.

With all due respect, sometimes people don't want the full brightness of their LED (or incandescent) string of lights.

john fulkerson wrote:

or does it go by what unit id it is?

It goes by the Unit ID, just as every other LOR controller will do.

In the future, it would be most helpful to everyone if you would start a new thread with the question, versus posting it in a thread about another subject.

redsea300 wrote:

columbus27 wrote:
This is my first year of using LED lights so I put about 300 white on my tree on one ch, then red, and green. When I ran my sequence I noticed the white was almost blinding.

Go Bright or Go Home.

It was so bright it looked like a strobe light and overpowered the other lights. Next year I am going to reduce the amount of white leds per section