Light-O-Rama Forums

How long is it?

bobschm

the lights are on Thanksgiving thru New Years Eve...

in my yard...

but they are on 24/7, 365 days a year in my head...

:cool:

jimswinder wrote:

the lights are on Thanksgiving thru New Years Eve...

in my yard...

Are they very bright in there????:P

shfr26 wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Are they very bright in there????:D

even the faintest of light looks bright in a very dark place... :shock:

Well I usually start on Thanskgiving Night, had to make an exception this year, living in an apartment complex and having everything set up and ready to go Thanksgiving night.

Well all the neighbors(residents), and even the apartment staff all wanted me to "light it up" so they could see it.

So I ran a pre-show, which I thought would be the ONLY ONE until Thanksgiving night. WRONG! Everyone wanted to see the lights and was asking why I wasn't turning them on every night.

So this year my show started on (if I can recall the exact date now) November 2, 2011 way too early for me, but I gave in by popular demand.

I'm still sequencing a few songs I plan on adding, so once they are done, I'm keeping them under wraps until Thanksgiving night, which was supposed to be my "official start date", end date is whenever I feel like tearing it all down, that could Christmas night, or the day after Christmas (12/26) or anytime from that date until no later than January 1, 2012 (New Years Night).

On January 2nd, come hither or scither, the display starts getting dismantled!

caniac wrote:

I am amazed this thread hasn't turned south yet, it is tempting really tempting!!

that's because we are too busy hanging lights "on the gutter" to have our minds "in the gutter"...

:P

Attached files 280869=15589-Chet 2.JPG

jimswinder wrote:

caniac wrote:
I am amazed this thread hasn't turned south yet, it is tempting really tempting!!

that's because we are too busy hanging lights "on the gutter" to have our minds "in the gutter"...

:P
I can multi-task, I can hang lights on the gutter with my mind in the gutter. I never cease to amaze my better half.:dude:

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Are they very bright in there????:D

even the faintest of light looks bright in a very dark place... :shock:

But is anybody home?....:P:P:P