Light-O-Rama Forums

Holdman Amazing Grace

Adam E

Hello everyone. This is my second year with light o rama and I just stumbled across this forum and how great it is. So this is also my 1st post. I wish I would have known about it last year. I only sequenced 4 songs last year and would like to add another 4 this year. I have read about and watched Holdman's Amazing Grace and would love to have that sequence to modify for my house. I only have 64 channels but it will be much easier modifying then starting from scratch. I noticed that he shared his sequences in the past. Can some send it to me? I also like his Carol of the Bells. Any help will be appreciated. I am not even sure how to share that stuff on the forums. THANKS!!!!!

I have been to his website and love everything he does. I wish I would have seen it last year when I 1st started. I do not want to pay $30 for something that he has offered for free and I have a feeling that someone on this site can share it with me. Times are tough for everyone and $30 goes a long way with additional lights.

Guest Don Gillespie

Adam E wrote:

Hello everyone. This is my second year with light o rama and I just stumbled across this forum and how great it is. So this is also my 1st post. I wish I would have known about it last year. I only sequenced 4 songs last year and would like to add another 4 this year. I have read about and watched Holdman's Amazing Grace and would love to have that sequence to modify for my house. I only have 64 channels but it will be much easier modifying then starting from scratch. I noticed that he shared his sequences in the past. Can some send it to me? I also like his Carol of the Bells. Any help will be appreciated. I am not even sure how to share that stuff on the forums. THANKS!!!!!

Adam check this out many free sequences to downlaod and rework for your display

Free And Fee-Based Sequences Available
this thread is actually the first thread of this topic in sequences