Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Time This year by Toby Mac

Frank Rossi

Anyone have anything for sequencing on Christmas Time This year by Toby Mac? I had two guys set up to help in my sequencing this year and they both fell through, so anything to get me started would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank I am hoping to be done by Sunday, keep your fingers crossed. The song kind of lends itself to a lot of repetition and looking the same. I am trying to break it up a little. We shall see.

Joey can you shoot it my way when you get it done, my wife really likes that one. On a side note how did the arch go this year, please tell me it didnt have any more mishaps :P

OK I am done and will share, send me PM or email address and I will send it I am using 144 channels and CCR. I really don't have CCR figured out but I am using the basic stuff.

@rescue-As soon as I am done I will send it to you. PM your email I don;t know if I still have it.
Brian I don;t mind sharing, as I have had plenty of people over the years share with me. SO as they say pay it forward.
Frank PM on the way. I made some good progress and am hopeful it will be done soon.