Light-O-Rama Forums

Baby its cold outside

dhager

Dale W wrote:

I have it by Homer and Jethro with June Carter Cash. It's a funny take on the song.

/with a bluegrass flair

I'll take it...

jimswinder@hotmail.com

Guest Don Gillespie

Dale W wrote:

I have it by Homer and Jethro with June Carter Cash. It's a funny take on the song.

/with a bluegrass flair

Dale did you send this to me if you did I didn't get it :P

Don Gillespie wrote:

Dale W wrote:

/with a bluegrass flair

I never did either...

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Dale W wrote:

/with a bluegrass flair

I never did either...

maybe Dale doesn't like us LOL :P

Guest Don Gillespie

Dale W wrote:

Sorry guys, I have been away from the computer for a couple of days. I have tried to upload it here, but the file is too big. So I will email it out when I can (within 24 hours).

Thanks Dale :P

Did'nt see this earlier sorry. I have a copy of the dean martin version if I could email it to one of you guys and ya'll post it in the thread for everyone? I am leaving in a couple hours taking the kids to Taylor Swift concert so I won't be around but I will share audio and lms if I am allowed to.

As a matter of fact It comes with another seq w audio. LOL Snoopy seq is in that email as well. Sorry I just don't know how to separate those seq when folks shared more than more. Everyone here was so generous to me my first year (last year) If I can share what was atleast shared with me I'd be happy to. I don't know what I missed but I have read bits and pieces about audio being a no no on the forums but If it's not a breaking the rule thing I'll share any all I can.

• 1 year later...