Light-O-Rama Forums

help

mf123

mf123 wrote:

yes
how?

The "auto-sequence" is a feature of the SuperStar Editor, which is a part of the 3.0 software suite.

You would need an active software license AND a SuperStar Editor license in order to use the auto-sequencing.

Once you have those, you would need to do the following.
1) Configure your channels in the Sequence Editor.
2) Create your layout in the Visualizer. Be sure to assign your channels.
3) Import the visualization into the SuperStar Sequence Editor.
4) Use the "Instant Sequence" feature.
5) Export sequence back to a Sequence file.

When you get that far, you should be relatively familiar enough with the software to finish the task.

mf123 wrote:

i wish but noo im not spending 50$$ on that

Then to go back to your original post ... No, LOR does not have a function that comes up with a sequence for certain channels using the music.

Just to let you know, some people will share sequences. If you look around the forums, you will find many already posted. Then, you alter the sequence to fit your display. My first year, last year, I did just that with almost every song I used. I only had two original sequences. It really helped me to get my show going, and also, I was able to see how some of the sequencing was done, so that helped also. Just be sure that if you ask and someone shares a sequence with you, to tell them thank you.

Guest Don Gillespie

mf123 wrote:

i know i went threw 50 pgs. looking...

it might help if you add where you live, there might be someone close to you that could help you out, with out knowing where your from advice is hard to hand out to be accurate.

mf123 wrote:

i know i went threw 50 pgs. looking...

If you went through 50 pages looking for free sequences and didn't find any links, then you're definitely in the wrong hobby. This time of year, the threads from people looking for free sequences are about as plentiful as acorns under an oak tree.

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

If you went through 50 pages looking for free sequences and didn't find any links, then you're definitely in the wrong hobby. This time of year, the threads from people looking for free sequences are about as plentiful as acorns under an oak tree.

Glad to see your up and around, missed all the clever answers to the posts LOL :D