i need the following 16 channel singing p. face sequences

"this is Halloween"
"monster mash"
"ghost busters"
"werewolves of London"
"boom boom pow"
"pump it"
"thriller"

if anyone has any of these it would be a big help also make it so i can cut and paste the sequences.

Welcome to the hobby. If you have not realized it already, you will learn that this hobby eats spare time and demands you have the patience to program songs.

It would be easy to send you a sequence, but i do not have a seven channel face singer used with a single controller.

As you have witnessed, a singing face is a very cool display. And as important as that is, your programming is too. People spend tons of hours evaluating sequences. I think that is what makes me appreciate this hobby so much. Programming songs is to the hobby what hours of practice are to a proffesional pit crew. And the payout comes when you stand watching the lights.

It is possible that you can find sequences on the former lorsequences.com. I u.ploaded some halloween somgs there during the past couple of years, but they were not 7 channel faces.

Good luck. Take lots of videos and post the links here for us to watch

Lastly, be sure to give thanks to those that help you.

/one last thought: some of us aren't very young and have difficulty reading text speak. When you write bored when you mean board, it makes us scratch our heads. Cause if you are in that much of a hurry, you are likely in the wrong hobby

pleze help my email is mfernandez0005@gmail.com i need boo boom pow or pump it or werewolves of londen i don't care if there is 200 pumpkin faces singing the song i can make it my own (but i will give alot of thanks after all this is my 1st year)

Guest wbottomley

mf123 wrote:

pleze help my email is mfernandez0005@gmail.com i need boo boom pow or pump it or werewolves of londen i don't care if there is 200 pumpkin faces singing the song i can make it my own (but i will give alot of thanks after all this is my 1st year)

Have you researched any sites that offer sequences for free? If not, I suggest trying that first.

mf123 wrote:

fist year light show hope the bored comes b4 Halloween
:? :? :?

So you don't even have a controller yet? When did you order it? You do know that Halloween is Monday right? Might be time to instead start planning for 2012. :) A quality show is not something you can throw together in just a few days.

well its only 16 chanles if been working on my sequences for awhile and hope its arrive b4 Halloween if not my light show will be unfortnitly postponed after (this will not happen in years to come) and hopefully today it will come if it comes on halloween il just set it up quickly

but just help if you have any of those secences it will go by mutch better

Dale W wrote:

Based on the backorders, i would not hold my breth waiting for the controller to come in by tomorrow. Thanksgiving? Maybe.

He definitely shouldn't hold his breath waiting for a Sunday delivery as he is. The best shipping that LOR offers is UPS Next Day Air, which doesn't deliver on Sunday.

I hope the "qulity" of his show is better than the "qulity" of his spelling. :shock: