Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for nightwish phantom of the opera

james morris

i have the mp3 and sequence cant get them to match up bought the mp3 im new to this look for the sequence and song if edit or tell where to buy it again hotrod54ford@yahoo.com desperate for halloween

James, does the timing get off more and more each second or just off a couple seconds and not get worse? If it's off by a few seconds and doesnt get any worse as it plays on, go to the CBR fix below.. If it gets worse the longer it plays, you're using a Variable BitRate (VBR) .mp3 clip. You need a Constant BitRate (CBR) .mp3 but you can fix it yourself! Skip down to VBR below..

load the sequence in the Sequence Editor.. then import the .mp3 file..

CBR
ok, Click the Play Menu button (NOT the Play Sequence arrow).. go down to "Speed".. click the Half-speed button.. Now, click the Play Sequence arrow... is the music AHEAD or BEHIND the sequence?

look closely and see -how much- ahead (or behind).. (seconds, milliseconds, etc) Click Edit, Skew Track, then click the Skew Left (or Right) and the amount of time you see it's off.. click the Play arrow again.. is it better? Skew it again until it's timed correctly.. it may take several times to get it correct.

If you mess it up (move too much, or wrong direction), click the Edit button, click "Undo Skew Timing" and you'll go back ONE skew step.

VBR
Download either AudaCity, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, or Goldwave, http://goldwave.com/ audio editors. A lot of people use Audacity, I'm partial to Goldwave myself..

Download, install.. import the .mp3 file into the Editor.. Re-Save the xxxx.mp3 as a ConstantBitRate file. then import it into LOR Sequence Editor again and see how that works.. does it stay synced up?

brad your sequence is the one im trying so sinc moved up .05 incerment up to 3 sce moved down .05 incerment up to 3 sec used wave and mp3 no luck lost

Then you have to find out what the EXACT song to that sequence is.. who made the sequence? Write him/her and ask.. you wont be able to find out any other way.

TJ Hvasta thanks for all help you gave me i found the person did the sequence he is going to help me thanks a lot james morris