Light-O-Rama Forums

existing vs recent sequences, unable to find file to put in show

digidutch

Here I go. I have "recent sequences and existing sequences". The exisiting ones do show up when I try to make show but not the others. How can I get the recent ones into the existing 'file'? The sequence is an .LMS file Now what?

digidutch wrote:

Here I go. I have "recent sequences and existing sequences". The exisiting ones do show up when I try to make show but not the others. How can I get the recent ones into the existing 'file'? The sequence is an .LMS file Now what?

The "Recent" tab refers to sequence that you have opened recently, regardless of where on your computer they are stored.

The default for the "Existing Sequences" tab is for sequences in your main LOR Sequence directory. If you look closely at the screen you will see a "Look in" drop down box, which will let you choose the directory you want to look in for a sequence.

The preferred solution here would be to move the sequences that seem to be in another directory, and move them to your Light-O-Rama sequence directory.

Sounds like it could be either Channels not configured correctly for that sequence OR
Your getting a "Media not found" type error (and didn't mention it). If that's the case go to "edit -> media" and choose the audio file again.

digidutch wrote:

looks like only few channels show up. I edited the other channels to my liking but they do not show.??

Either you did not edit the channels to match what you have (as in you chose Unit 3 when you have Unit 1) or some channels have gone bad on the controller.

I'd bet it's channels not configured properly.