Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing Santa Symphonies

Denise Brunner

Has anyone done a sequence to any of the songs available on Santa's Symphonies. I own the video and I am doing a rear projection in my display, but have a late start so I am looking for some help with getting things started. So if you are willing to share, please let me know

Thanks,
Denise

I used pieces of Santa Symphonies for a couple of years. There are (I think) songs with 5 different beats on the DVD. If you look at the disk for the VOB files (these are the videos). I converted them to MP3 files and editited the length (copy and paste to lengthen etc.) to match the audio file I was senquencing them two (matching the one with the same beat ). Removed the original audio file and overlayed the new audio. Then used the new MP3 file to sequence to. although it may sound hard it was VERY easy (I used AVS4YOU, since it had a complete suite and was VERY easy to use, although there are a lot of over progrmas.)
This way it appeared Santa is directing any song you want (unless it has a vastly changing beat). I projected it through a wreath with a back screen one year and layed a wresth over a video monitor another. Since they are copyrighted It wouldn't be right to share, but it realy is quite simple (other than the sequencing portion)

Yes I know they are Copywrited, that is why I said I already own the DVD. I am only looking for the sequence itself. I can strip the audio from the DVD using the information I got from my friends on this forum. My problem is time. I have a daughter who is in the Hosp ER at least 2-3 times a month which is putting a damper on things. Time is the main factor here.

I'll PM you a link this evening with some sedquences I did. Wow just noticed you indicated songs on the symphonies, I did other songs and used the video over the audio (but I'll send you some as above).

• 1 month later...

If anyone's interested, after you divide up the videos/songs, I have some sequences posted to www.ultrashows.com

• 1 year later...

Hey White Plains, I found your sequences posted on www.ultrashows.com, but it appears they are all for 73 channels. Any chance you have any for Santa's Symphonies for just 16 channels? Anyone else have any they're willing to share?