Light-O-Rama Forums

Tell me what you think.

Tom Clapper

I have just finished my first sequence for 2011. It is "Christmas Can Can" by Straight no Chaser. I will send it to you but would like to know what you think of it and what/if any changes you'd suggest. I have a R/W/G setup with 48 channels. It includes 6 R/W/G minis, a 14' Blue spruce R/W/G with star and presents, 2 - 6 channel arches (but only uses 6 channels so they act the same), two green trees by the front door, a red ball, a white ball, and a green ball, two deer (one is rudolph), and a pumpkin (yes a pumpkin), and the rest you can probably figure out by the image. Send me a message and I'll e-mail it to you. Thanks, Tom

LOL, your probably right. This is just my second your with LOR. Two years ago I had a cheap box that had 6 channels pre programmed to some midi files. Last year I had 16 channels of LOR. This year I have 48 channels, and we live in a town of 1200 people so I'm sure if they don't know me they will after this year! :P Also after I have the demented elf make some voice overs this year..."Welcome to the Clapper Christmas " I know they will. LOL

Only two takers on critiquing my work...??

Tom Clapper wrote:

Only two takers on critiquing my work...??

you would have more people looking at it if you attached it to your post.

Great Job Tom!! Timing looked great, really good fades, and now I get why you used a pumpkin!!! I really liked how you used the mini's as a sextet! As I said in the PM I'm also trying this song... This one is really difficult being acapella but you did an awesome job with it!!!