Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence To Share

Jade Rymkos

I have not, but thanks for sharing.

I have the album and song, but never thought to work on that one. Great job.

Jade Rymkos wrote:

Here's a new sequence I've been working on. Has anyone else sequenced this song?

Hey Jade...

I must admit that when I first opened your sequence and saw all the low intensity blue I thought "What is this guy doing"!!!

WOW!!! You KNOW what you are doing!!!

Very impressive!!! Nice Job...

Will definitely be trying to make it fit my display! (I hope that was your intention when you posted it...to share it with us sequence challenged sequencers...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Denis Chaput wrote:
Who is the artist and which album ?

Enya - And Winter Came

Love the sequence looks great, Jim I thought there would be more for your 4000th post. LOL :D

This sequence is close to the same design I have at my house so if you don't mind I think I am going to try to incorperate this into my show

• 3 months later...

Jade Rymkos wrote:

Jade Rymkos wrote:
Here's a new sequence I've been working on. Has anyone else sequenced this song?

And here is the video:

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=34108024

Great job Jade! I always look forward to your new videos. I really enjoy watching you display. I think it is the great use of fades in your display that makes it so pleasing to watch.

Guest Don Gillespie

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jade Rymkos wrote:
Jade Rymkos wrote:

And here is the video:

Great job Jade! I always look forward to your new videos. I really enjoy watching you display. I think it is the great use of fades in your display that makes it so pleasing to watch.

Ya couldn't agree more great job loved it