Light-O-Rama Forums

Removing Sequences from the Recent Folder in Sequence Editor

HiramDawg

Can someone refresh me on how to do this? I want to keep certain sequences, just don't want them to show up in the recent folder in the Sequence Editor.

Thanks, Shane

I'm confused, when I click and drag the sequences, nothing happens (they do not come out of the Recent Folder)???

Iam confused too.Must be in the wrong place. Try My documents - light o rama- open sequences,make a new folder, left click and hold on the sequences you want and drage it in there.

I believe the Recent list will only hold 20 names/links - at least that's all mine retains. Each time you open or create a sequence the name of that sequence is placed at the top of the list. If that sequence was already on the list, no other names get deleted - they simply move positions. Whenever you create or open a sequence whose name is not already on that list, when that sequence's name is added to the top of the list, then the name at the bottom of the list is dropped. Eventually, the sequence names/links that you want to delete will get deleted but it isn't as easy as selecting one and pushing the delete button.