Light-O-Rama Forums

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

Greg Blauert

Greg Blauert wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has done any sequencing for this song and would be willing to share?

Thanks,
Greg

That is one song I am thinking of doing as a dedication/birthday gift to my wife. Her birthday falls in December close to Christmas. I love my wife and this song would be good.

However I have about 6 more songs to sequence before I can even begin to start sequencing this song.

Perhaps it might not happen next year.

lightzilla wrote:

However I have about 6 more songs to sequence before I can even begin to start sequencing this song.

Perhaps it might not happen next year.

what better gift than putting your wife first....

jimswinder wrote:

lightzilla wrote:

Perhaps it might not happen until next year.

Yo! You made a good point Jim.

I can properly get started on that song in a couple of weeks. I really need to get the 2 songs done that I am working on now, and then I could work on Bruno Mars song.

lightzilla wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
lightzilla wrote:

Perhaps it might not happen until next year.

I can properly get started on that song in a couple of weeks. I really need to get the 2 songs done that I am working on now, and then I could work on Bruno Mars song.

lol...would that be putting your wife first? :D

jimswinder wrote:

lightzilla wrote:

lol...would that be putting your wife first? :D

Never saw that. lol

However, I did start the song right after I posted "I really need to get the 2 songs done that I am working on now, and then I could work on Bruno Mars song." So the sequencing has begun.