Light-O-Rama Forums

Mad Russian Christmas

Don In Kenner-LA

Hi all:
As you know my house was robbed and computers destroyed. I have replaced most of my sequences except one I was able to get all my songs thank goodness they were purchased with Itunes and iwas able dnload them again. My question is does anyone have Mad russian christmas sequence with a mega tree and arches at least 64 channels. This would be such a great help as iam still fixing my other sequences this would be a great boost.

Thanks
Don In Kenner-LA cool.gif
davis0042@bellsouth.net

Don

Sorry to hear:X:X:X Got alot of stuff in that song but no mega tree:shock:. Hell am 40 minutes away. Need help I am willing..Kinda time restained now but things will free up shortly !!!

Heck I would like to meet ya for coffee great to meet someone that loves the same hobbie.

Don In Kenner-LA

Don wrote

Heck I would like to meet ya for coffee great to meet someone that loves the same hobbie.

Sounds great..The wife is SOOOOOO tired of the constant light talk !!!!!!

Maybe we can have a DEEP SOUTH mini !!!!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

What in the heck is happening with this thread? I've clicked in and seen posts from Evan, BobO and Ron... but only one at a time... like it's overwriting previous posts...

Jeff

There are three Mad Russian Christmas threads going:shock:

I have TSO's Mad Russian about 75% complete, with a 2-colored (16 channels each) mega tree, but my arches are CCR's. Will this help?

Hi all:

Thanks to everyone who sent me the mad russian sequence it has helped so much.
Like they say the show must go on. Just when I thought I had a handle on this punks had to break in and steal and what the couldnt they trashed. So with the stuff I had to buy to get back on line the show will be about the same this year no new lights or lor boxes some new sequences iam working on this year. To all the NEWBIES Listen Up Good go buy a back up drive and hide it or your fate may be like mine hours and hours of hard work gone and when its gone its gone for good.

Thanks Again
Don In Kenner-LA

Don in Kenner,LA wrote:

... To all the NEWBIES Listen Up Good go buy a back up drive and hide it or your fate may be like mine hours and hours of hard work gone and when its gone its gone for good.

Thanks Again
Don In Kenner-LA 

on-line back up works great too :P

I'm using dropbox and it's free 2g is holding sequences & backups.

Shameless self promotion: if you use this link to signup we both get some extra free space. http://db.tt/xUl8wU0