Light-O-Rama Forums

Guess It's Time to Stop Procrastinating...

jimswinder

BrownOut wrote:

I want to order CCBs now!

Order lots!!! 'Cause after you find out you can't have lights that blink or change color you can send them to MEEEEEEE!!!

I need more than I originally thought. I planned on the bulbs being 8 inches apart like the prototype and we now know they will be 6 inches apart. I have $900 set aside for 1 CCR and three 100 CCB sets. But it sounds like I NEED 100 bulbs more. I'm hoping signal over power injectors are not too much more than $50. Gotta work more hours fast before the summer sale!

BrownOut wrote:

I'm hoping signal over power injectors are not too much more than $50.

I thought in another thread Dan said they would be about $54...and it was determined (by a member) that it would be waaaay cheaper just to buy CAT5 cables instead...

jimswinder wrote:

PLUS!! While over doing my friends deck this weekend a neighbor was having a garage sale and I was able to pick up this HUGE "NOEL" sign (with penguins on the letters) for only $5!!! 1513663.gif

That took up all your profits for the job!! Like mine in Lee County.

jimswinder wrote:

evan.a wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Copy of Snowman?  What's that?

now that you got a copy. did it inspired you to start?

Great job on the Snowman sequence!!!!

...now I will HAVE to get my two talking snowmen made this year...was supposed to have been made for last year!!

Inspire me to start???  Why do I need to start when I have "friends" like you sending me FANTASTIC sequences already done?!??!  :)

I did send it out to my friends, and you cant buy it anywhere.