Light-O-Rama Forums

timing issues

brian.t.lowery

O.K. I'm trying to change the timing in select areas, but I can't seem to get anything to work. Can anybody give me a hand. right now it's 0.10 off the beat wizard, but I need the grid much smaller for some fast runs in select short areas. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Click on the timing button to the left of where it shows you your 0.10 timing grid.Then click on add new fixed grid.Then add whatever new grid you want...0.05....0.04 etc.

Since you used the beat wizard you have a variable grid not fixed. You can highlight the section you want faster timings and sub-divide them.

For example if you want your timings to be .02 instead of .1, highlight the section, choose "sub-divide timings" and enter 5.

Guest Don Gillespie

brian.t.lowery wrote:

O.K. I'm trying to change the timing in select areas, but I can't seem to get anything to work. Can anybody give me a hand. right now it's 0.10 off the beat wizard, but I need the grid much smaller for some fast runs in select short areas. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Brian you could also go to timings and skew to the right or the left to line things up I might be readin your post wrong but if you are asking how you can line up your timings so they are not partly in one grid and 3/4 in the other it sounds to me like you want to have the mark in one grid if thats the case skew right or left that should fix it

Guest Don Gillespie

brian.t.lowery wrote:

alright. Not exactly what i wanted but it worked pretty well. thanks

Brian are you wanting to make your grid areas smaller there are two arrows that go side to side one of them will enlarge your grid and the other one will make it smaller and compress more I am not sure what you are asking