Light-O-Rama Forums

I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS

RaceMedic

I am looking for the mp3 file of this song ... or someone can lead me in the right direction.

I can't buy it off Amazon because I am in Canada and on itunes it is not an mp3 file.

I use to have it at one time but for the life of me I can't find it and I want to give it a 2nd try in doing the sequence.

My email is dgeall @ racemedical . com

Thanks,

Dave

Does anyone have this song to a 16 channel sequence. I downloaded a sequence, but the song is off. Thanks

double000 wrote:

Take out the 3 dots and it works, but it's a Bakery site for cakes. Didn't see a single sequence or references to sequences anywhere. Just cakes, which made me hungry for something sweet! Now I've got to go raid the cupboard and find the Easter cookies, thanks a lot!:D

double000 wrote:

Let me in on a little secret, How do you get the Light-o-Rama box at the bottom of your post. I tried 1/2 hour one day.

First you have to create them over on Planet Christmas, then go to Your Account here on the LOR forum, then Profile.

Then you insert them (copy the urls from PC) in your signature using img and /img tags like this:

[ IMG]http://www.planetchristmas.com/signatures/img/lor_80_purple_turquoise.gif[ /IMG]
[ IMG]http://www.planetchristmas.com/signatures/acc/25000_purple_turquoise_5.gif[ /IMG]

But don't put spaces between the img or /img tags and the [], that was done so they wouldn't show up as a graphic in the post.

And you get the results below.

double000 wrote:

If you need to in Itunes go to your library right click on the song and go to create MP3

I cannot see that option. When I right click the song there is no "create MP3". iTunes Canada & iTunes USA are not the same. Like songs for example, iTunes Canada just recently added Josh Turners "Long Black Train" in WMA format otherwise it was music video only.

Amazon Canada is a joke. Buy the CD or nothing.

Amazing no one rebuked you for asking for an MP3 file, but then we would end up having a round or 2 of copyright infringement law breaking in other ways other than asking for MP3 files.

However I found a way to turn those WMA songs from iTunes into MP3 songs using Windows 7. Or simply use a free song converter. That way you uphold 1 law of music at least.