Light-O-Rama Forums

Believe In Holiday Magic

RaceMedic

Hello ....

Does anyone have the mp3 file of this song they are willing to share with me, and samples of the sequencing !?

Thanks,

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

Hello ....

Does anyone have the mp3 file of this song they are willing to share with me, and samples of the sequencing !?

Thanks,

Dave

I am also interested in this song if anyone would be willing to share their sequence and mp3.

Thank you,

Fred

I am working on a sequence now but won't be ready for a bit.

Synchronizing the singing to an animated face ... syllable to syllable !

I will share it when I am done !

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed my 64 channel version but would like to see your 19 channel version for possible ideas.

i will send you my email in a private message !

Dave

• 3 months later...

Would you send me a copy. Going all out this year. 80 channels. This year, first mega tree and fans. Aloha Bcspy@hawaii.rr.com

Just looked at your sequence. Great sequencing. I like the way you made the arches stay dim in the background and chase at the same time. I have to figure out how you did that.

MikeH

What I did was fill in the whole section as on but with set intensity at 50%. Then did the chase over it as if it was off.

Does that make sense !?

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

What I did was fill in the whole section as on but with set intensity at 50%. Then did the chase over it as if it was off.

Does that make sense !?

Dave

It makes perfect sense. I didn't know that could be done. Learn something new everyday. This is the best forum I've ever signed up for. Thanks Dave.

MikeH

• 3 weeks later...

First year LOR and would love to have the Disney Sequence in my show cant find the music anywhere :( If anyone could help that would be great!!!! Thanks in advance for your time and I always appreciate all the insight posted on these boards:)

Danielwr31@gmail.com