Light-O-Rama Forums

who sequences for $$$

Dale W

There seems to have been an influx of the number of people that will prepare custom sequences for pay.

Is there a listing of programmers? If not, perhaps this thread can serve as a repository of people.

NickByrd wrote:

and rational way

yeah...we who spend thousands of dollars and hours on a "hobby" can be rational...

lol

JIM!!!

DO YOU WANNA GO!?!?:(

We can step outside to the Planet Christmas...:D

In all seriousness Dale, a post just got shut down on this topic (if you missed it)...

If you started this as a joke, then I fell for it.

I can't link it cause I am on a phone. It is in the recents under Early Bird Special or something similar.

NickByrd wrote:

JIM!!!

DO YOU WANNA GO!?!?:(

We can step outside to the Planet Christmas...:D

In all seriousness Dale, a post just got shut down on this topic (if you missed it)...

If you started this as a joke, then I fell for it.

I can't link it cause I am on a phone. It is in the recents under Early Bird Special or something similar.

I saw the thread and did not think that this would be the same. The other thread was a single person soliciting services and banter about why one should charge for custom sequences or not.

It was/is my intention, when starting this thread, to have people post names of those providing custom sequences (without the bs) so that those needing/seeking it could have a "one stop shop".

not trying to be funny or a troll