Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween show going.

Guest guest

I finally stumbled through setting up and scheduling shows. The haunted animation plays from 6pm to 12 with 1/2 hr incidents of a Monster Mash sequence running on 16 channels.:waycool: albiet through the audio in jack of a boom box..:P

Intsantly, a crowd of 6 teenagers and some neighbors come to watch. Of course they think I'm a genius and I'm not ABOUT to tell them I'm really just a fumbling beginner :laughing:

Sweet! I only have my FM sign on and broadcast through FM. Since the houses around here are very close, i'm afraid the sound would bother my neighbors if I play in out via speakers.

Roadrat wrote:

I finally stumbled through setting up and scheduling shows. The haunted animation plays from 6pm to 12 with 1/2 hr incidents of a Monster Mash sequence running on 16 channels.:waycool: albiet through the audio in jack of a boom box..:P

Intsantly, a crowd of 6 teenagers and some neighbors come to watch. Of course they think I'm a genius and I'm not ABOUT to tell them I'm really just a fumbling beginner :laughing:

Isnt that great?? Well only one problem is... with Teenagers comes a desire want want to "steal" your cool light thing...

Also me and Chuck Smith also found animating lights CAN bring out the drunks who also think animating lights are WAAAAAY KOOOOL so when we get into Christmas season, there is a point where you want to limit how late you run stuff because you can become more popular with drunks exiting bars then Waffle House or Denny's on Saturday Nights. I've had instances where drunks banged on the door at 2:45 AM asking if I can turn the show on for him and his drunken buddy's....

Joseph Ayo wrote:

I've had instances where drunks banged on the door at 2:45 AM asking if I can turn the show on for him and his drunken buddy's....

I'm sorry, but that is just too funny! :laughing:

Well...maybe not, if it was MY door....