Light-O-Rama Forums

No Audio - Show stops suddenly

gatorfan

I have reinstalled Light-O-Rama Software, made sure all libraries are where they should be, created a show - the show has no audio when playing and then just stops. The time parameters are correct, audio plays when in sequence editor, I am losing it trying to igure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the LightoRama folder, there is a program called Verifier. It will go through your settings to determine if you have a configuration issue.

I found I had two ports set to the same channel this way. It will also verify your links.

Good Luck!

Have you recently upgraded Windows Media Player?

If so, have you run WMP independently of the show? I don't think the sequence editor use WMP to play the audio, but the show player itself might.

If you've just installed WMP, then run it seperately so it finishes the setup. If that's not it then I don't know what's wrong.

Hope it helps.

Thank you both for helping. I was unaware of the verifier program, that will come in handy. In the meantime I updated my firmware (don't know if it was necessary) and found one sequence that was "orpaned" - the audio file was MIA. Once I corrected that the show ran continuously and the audio was restored!

Thanks again for the input - I can again start having fun!:)