Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have any 16 channel sequences they are willing to share? Newbie in a time crunch!

Tom Clapper

I am ordering my box and software from lor tommorow and only have one song sequenced on the demo. I plan to also sequence the THX disaster for an intro, but if anyone has some they could share I'm kinda in a time crunch. If you are interested I could send you the one song (TSO Carol of the bells 16 channel) I have sequenced as a trade. I think I did a pretty good job but I'll have to post it when I get time to see your opinions. Once again thanks for any help.

Check out two of my own productions here:

diy-mentor.com

I ended up buying one of the Christmas collections from LOR to go along with those two, so I have about eight this year. I didn't find time (yet) to produce any originals this year. Instead, I worked on a Halloween presentation.

If those two interest you, let me know by sending me a PM thru here.

Greg

Greg, I sent you a private message.

Sam, for some reason my computer won't let me e-mail you through your link. I think I have to change my e-mail programs since we moved and have a different provider. I can pm you with my e-mail address if that works for you let me know. Thanks guys!

Tom Clapper wrote:

I am ordering my box and software from lor tommorow and only have one song sequenced on the demo.

Did you received it ?
I ordered 16 channel starter kit nov 25 and did received any news, any update, but payment is gone on my paypal account...

Carl, Yes I recieved my order on Thursday Dec 2nd. I seriously think you need to call them and check it out. I have my show up and running now. Good Luck, and Merry Christmas.

Tks for info, I called them yesterday... and now, my order was shipped this morning.. as you said calling give a head's up to them !!!

Did you received my 17 emails with songs and lms files ? I sended that nov 27th.

I have an entire show I can send to you if you want to check it out. Shoot me an email at jmiskovi@hotmail.com and I can send it to you.

Jesse

Carl, Glad to hear you got it solved. Yes I did get your sequences, Thank you very much for them it was a big help. Do you want any of mine, if so just let me know and I'll send em' to you. Thanks again, Tom