Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Time director

Frank Rossi

Since the MP3 director does not support a background sequence, I'm willing to bet you had a channel assigned for the sign in each of your sequences. Having that channel "on" at all times in all sequences would give you the "all on" throughout the show.

Don wrote:

Since the MP3 director does not support a background sequence, I'm willing to bet you had a channel assigned for the sign in each of your sequences. Having that channel "on" at all times in all sequences would give you the "all on" throughout the show.

I do have a channel for my sign but I remember I turned it off on all of the sequences for the sign to stay on always even between sequences? But how?

Frank Rossi wrote:

I do have a channel for my sign but I remember I turned it off on all of the sequences for the sign to stay on always even between sequences? But how?

I'm lost. I don't know how you turned it off throughout all of your sequences and yet it was still on. Doesn't add up to me.

If you were running some musical sequences in the "show" portion of the MP3 show builder, and then had some animation filler sequences on the bottom of that screen, then it might make more sense.

On during the musical, and on during the animation filler.

Don wrote:

Frank Rossi wrote:

I'm lost. I don't know how you turned it off throughout all of your sequences and yet it was still on. Doesn't add up to me.

If you were running some musical sequences in the "show" portion of the MP3 show builder, and then had some animation filler sequences on the bottom of that screen, then it might make more sense.

On during the musical, and on during the animation filler.

I did have a channel for my sign but I just looked at the sequences and I deleted the channel for the sign. Does that make more sense?

Yeah, that makes more sense ...

Course, it doesn't explain (to me, anyway) how the lights were on. In my dealings with the MP3 Director/Scheduler, I've not found one indication that a background sequence is support. It plays one sequence (musical or animation) at a time. (Granted, I've been wrong before, and could be wrong now, but I don't see it in there.)

Don wrote:

Yeah, that makes more sense ...

Course, it doesn't explain (to me, anyway) how the lights were on. In my dealings with the MP3 Director/Scheduler, I've not found one indication that a background sequence is support. It plays one sequence (musical or animation) at a time. (Granted, I've been wrong before, and could be wrong now, but I don't see it in there.)

Thanks I think a guy in Flower Mound gave me the information I sent him an email if I find out I will post it here.