Light-O-Rama Forums

Need intro mp3

Big D

Hi,

I am looking for a intro mp3. I have no idea what the name of it is, but I do know they play it at the movie theaters before a movice comes on. Its kinda a robot type sound introduction. Most people that I have seen use the mp3 has a few lights pop on here and there then at the end the entire setup ends up on.

I hope this makes sense. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Also, any intro mp3's will be appreciated if this doesn't make sense :dude:

Thank you,

Dustin

• 2 months later...

I have an interesting intro it has both THX and the Fox theme to it BUT not in the traditional way if anyone would like it just send me your e-mail also it is for 16 channels so you might want to adjust it to your display if bigger

• 2 months later...

Ultamitking73 wrote:

I have an interesting intro it has both THX and the Fox theme to it BUT not in the traditional way if anyone would like it just send me your e-mail also it is for 16 channels so you might want to adjust it to your display if bigger

This year I am doing something different. I am using Van Halen's "1984" as my intro.

I have used Star Trek DS9 and Voyager in the past, of course it helps to be a trekkie and the neighborhood knows. Last few years used the THX,

Yeah, I sampled quite a few different options after last year. I did a custom compilation of some Stadium Music, Sci-Fi Sound Effects and THX last year.

Big D wrote:

found it...its the thx robot.

I have it sequenced and it is available on my website if you want to have it.

Just click on the link in my signature...