Light-O-Rama Forums

Can you copy just the channel

Bobbyp47

If I get another sequence from someone can I copy the whole channel and move it to mine. I have only 16 channel so I delete alot of the other channels but copy and paste a little at a time. Can any help to make this easier? Thanks Bobby

First song and show. I have the same problem. Three hours last night, four hour in the morning of playing with the program. I got the song from Itune All I want for Christmas is you and had to convert to Mp3. That did the trick an hour later. Try to do the tapping and got lost. I download Lor sequence.com and got a sample sequence, but can't figure out how to merge the song with the download. Or copy and paste to edit mine. I have 48 channel.

Guest Don Gillespie

Bobbyp47 wrote:

If I get another sequence from someone can I copy the whole channel and move it to mine. I have only 16 channel so I delete alot of the other channels but copy and paste a little at a time. Can any help to make this easier? Thanks Bobby

Absolutly you can and to make it faster here is how to do it, if you know what channel you want to use go to the first cell (make sure in your tool catagory you have select picked not on or off or fade down) once that is done click on the first cell if you want to copy the whole channel from start to finish press shift end that will take you to the end of the sequence, then move the cursor into the cell and right click then press copy then go back to the begining of the sequence and find the channel you want to put into left click on that channel in the first cell then right click and hit paste should now be completed if you want to have that channel in more than one place just go to your next channel and hit paste again after clicking in the first cell of the channel you want hope this helps.