Light-O-Rama Forums

A soldiers christmas

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

I remember at one point that some one had done a sequence to honor our veterans who fought to keep our countries free I may not have the name of the sequence but if anyone has this would they be willing to share their sequence and the audio that goes with this as I would like to honor our vetertans in Canada as well. thanks in advance.

And also if any of our members are vets I would like to personally say thank you for all you have done to keep the rest of us safe and free.

Yes, that is the one I have.. interesting, I have this but it's titled as Red Sovine's Soldiers Silent Night.. Don, when you go to that page, down at the bottom of the lyrics, right-click on that link, save it, and import it into the sequence (above).. Good luck!

Oh, thank you B for finding it..!

TJ

I have a version that I could send you. It is very very simple, but for a reason. I didn't want a lot of flashy lights during this honorary moment, so I sequenced a few lights to go with what Santa was saying, and then I sequenced my Star to do with what the soldier was saying. If you're interested let me know, it really is so easy you could knock it out in an hour.

Guest Don Gillespie

Cabbage wrote:

I have a version that I could send you. It is very very simple, but for a reason. I didn't want a lot of flashy lights during this honorary moment, so I sequenced a few lights to go with what Santa was saying, and then I sequenced my Star to do with what the soldier was saying. If you're interested let me know, it really is so easy you could knock it out in an hour.

Yes please send it to me at don@advancedexteriors.ca I have just worked out the other one it looks good I will definatly look at yours also thank you

Guest Don Gillespie

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Yes, that is the one I have.. interesting, I have this but it's titled as Red Sovine's Soldiers Silent Night.. Don, when you go to that page, down at the bottom of the lyrics, right-click on that link, save it, and import it into the sequence (above).. Good luck!

Oh, thank you B for finding it..!

TJ

a big thank you to both of you this is what I was looking for I have redone it to fit my display should look real nice for rememberance day

Don Gillespie wrote:

I would like to honor our vetertans in Canada as well. thanks in advance.

Don you do realize that that poem says nothing about a Canadian soldier?

Guest Don Gillespie

lightzilla wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

Don you do realize that that poem says nothing about a Canadian soldier?

Yes i do realize this but I also have most of my family living in the States I thought I could do a sequence for them also

Don Gillespie wrote:

lightzilla wrote:
Don Gillespie wrote:

Yes i do realize this but I also have most of my family living in the States I thought I could do a sequence for them also

"The Soldiers" U.K. singers have a good song called "Coming Home"......that would be a good song for all.